About the role
Hangar is a place to love where you work. Where ideas and careers become reality. We are looking for Web Content Entry Developer. This talent is responsible for creating, editing and tracking down the content within a CMS environment, which also implies interacting with majority of stakeholders in a project. As a CMS project owner, CDs strive to deliver excellent results to benefit both the project and the team. A Content Entry Developer works with web applications and a variety of front-end technologies including HTML, CSS, JS and is comfortable with content management systems platforms.
With your incredible previous experience, you will:
- Create or update content in the CMS (AEM, Sitecore, TeamSite) on basic HTML, CSS and JS to ensure the pages accurately reflect the client requirements.
- Manage GIT repositories (Branches, merges, commits, etc.).
- Works closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure quality and punctual web development
- Implements technical solutions following the Capability’s best practices
- Debugs or troubleshoots simple issues in existing web applications
- Provide feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude…
- At least 1+ year of experience (preferable 2 or more years) working with content management systems (AEM, Sitecore, TeamSite) and front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS and JS.
- Minimum English level of B1 (or higher, written and spoken)
- Work experience with Cross-browser and Responsive development
- Work experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking tool
- Work experience with data transfer formats popular in web applications (eg. JSON, XML)
- Experience using best practice version control methodologies.
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge in GIT repositories