About the role
Hangar is a place to love where you work. Where ideas and careers become reality.
We are looking for a motivated and energized Senior Project Manager. The Senior PM reports to a Program Manager. Works closely with Directors and Subject Matter Experts, designers, developers and QA to ensure flawless project execution, efficient resource allocation, project financial sanity and client satisfaction. He/She fosters and grows project management talent and helps to develop processes, documentation, standardization and tools. He/She is interested, invested and passionate about the industry, the clients we serve, and the work produced.
Experience has taught you what works. With your extensive knowledge you will:
- Manage day to day activities in the Delivery Department to ensure projects meet organizational goals and requirements.
- Analyze the state of the Agile teams within the responsible projects to determine needs and opportunities for improvement of Agile practice.
- Support on establishing effective Agile governance approaches - such as ticket descriptions, metrics, dashboards and reporting.
- Manage projects and resources in charge.
- Support leadership for PMs to manage all phases of program to success, including initiation, planning, definition, design, development, testing and deployment cycles.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross functional teams, such as Development, QA, IT technical and stakeholders to successfully deliver of projects.
- Support Agency Partnership Director and New Business Development team to engage and win prospective clients and drive partner retention.
- Adhere to and advises on the company wide operating metric targets with the Group Delivery Director.
- Responsible for ensuring its teams are developing and executing against detailed project plans, including overall budget allocations, schedule roll-ups of all projects, critical path and risk assessment.
- Work with the team leads and Program Manager to develop process and documentation standards for team to follow with the end goal of top-efficiency and quality.
- Motivate people, works and leads in a team environment.
- Ensure an effective communication and promote a sense of participation and involvement.
What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude…
- 5+ years of experience managing a variety of project types, such as: site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, maintenance.
- Fluent in English, minimum B2 (reading, writing, and conversational).
- Experience in Project Management Methodologies, PMI Best Practices, and/or AGILE Development.
- Experience in project finance, pipeline planning, forecasting, road mapping and leadership.
- Mastery of office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Mastery of collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Box, Jira, Confluence.
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Master’s degree in management, project management, business, or related field; OR equivalent work experience.
- PMP certification
- Six Sigma certification
- SCRUM Master certification
Abilities and skills you need to be successful in the role:
- Ability to successfully manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work on large scale digital projects.
- Ability to develop and implement processes to ensure high-quality deliverables for the client.
- Negotiation skills and proven ability to interact with employees at all levels.