About the role
The Hangar is looking for an experienced Tech Lead to join our company. The role involves a lot of client facing as well as helping the on-site team with any technical requests while ensuring a high quality on all the deliverables. The ideal candidate will have experience leading teams and implementing frontend and back end solutions that help streamline and optimize the processes we currently follow.
Experience has taught you what works. With your extensive knowledge you will:
- Improve our code quality through performing code reviews where applicable.
- Build new websites and other digital products. Oversee deployment of digital products.
- Stays current with front end platforms and technologies.
- Architect new responsive and interactive websites and experiences.
- Manage developers to integrate, debug and deploy production ready code.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the project team.
- Accurately estimate hours and project time needs.
- Clearly communicate project status to senior leadership and clients (technical or business).
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand end-user requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions.
What are we looking for? Besides a great attitude…
- 5+ years of web development experience (at least 2yrs. of experience as a senior)
- Fluent in English written and oral (B2 or above)
- Responsive experience (Bootstrap / Media Queries)
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch to pull and optimize creative assets
- Experience with Gulp
- Git expertise (Commits, Branching, PR’s, Merges, Rebases, Resets, Admin)
- Experience in collaborating with creative, user experience, strategy and project management teams
- Experience with CSS and JS animations (Greensock for example)
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Episerver, Sitecore or Crown Peak
- Familiarity with BE technologies and projects (IIS, LAMP, PHP, etc)
- Banners experience
- HTML Emails
- JS framework experience including, but not limited to Angular, React, Vue, Node
- Pharma related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or relevant experience within the field
- Team Lead experience or experience in leadership roles
- Experience with CRM/CLM platforms such as Veeva and/or Salesforce.com
Abilities and skills you need to be successful in the role:
- Client facing and presentation skills
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations while still operating effectively
- Strong process-orientation with significant attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage schedules and timelines for owned projects
- Comfortable delivering with excellence in a faced paced, unstructured environment
- Uses frameworks and structured problem solving when making decisions
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team