About the role
Web Content Developer to work in the Web Site of a major vehicle manufacturer. The job requires updating the vehicle-specific pages within the site to ensure accurate information for the potential buyers; as well as work on side projects like campaigns, blogs, among others.
Experience has taught you what works. Your long history in
the game helps you choose the best way to move forward in your missions, and
you will be responsible for:
- To create or update content in the CMS (AEM) to ensure the
pages accurately reflect the client requirements.
- To maintain proper track of his/her tasks in JIRA, so the
team knows how the projects are doing in real time.
- To review work done by third-parties, flag issues, etc. so
we can tackle those problems without affecting the project timeline.
- To accurately identify risks or delays in the projects and
communicate them to the Project Managers so they don’t affect the final
- Sporadically, to create or update content in basic HTML, JS
and CSS to ensure the pages accurately reflect the client requirements.
- Sporadically, to manage GIT repositories (create new
branches, do merges, commits, etc.).
We know it’s already looking interesting to you.
So, what do you need to be successful? Besides a great
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Familiarity with basic front-end technologies (HTML, CSS and
- Experience manipulating and administering website content.
- Experience using best practice version control
- Familiar with JIRA or similar issue tracking tool
It would be awesome if you also have:
- At least a year of experience in Web Content Entry would be