About the role
The Hangar is looking for an experienced Tech Lead to join our company. The role involves a lot of client facing as well as helping the on-site team with any technical requests while ensuring a high quality on all the deliverables. The ideal candidate will have experience leading teams and implementing frontend solutions that help streamline and optimize the processes we currently follow.
Experience has taught you what works. Your long history in
the game helps you choose the best way to move forward in your missions, and
you will be responsible for:
- With your incredible previous experience, we expect you to:
- Help improve our code quality through performing code
reviews where applicable
- Build new websites and other digital products
- Oversee deployment of digital products
- Stays current with front end platforms and technologies
- Architect new responsive and interactive websites and
- Manage developers to integrate, debug and deploy production
- Accurately estimate hours and project time needs.
- Clearly communicate project status to senior leadership and
clients (technical or business)
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand end-user
requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions
- Provide guidance and supervision to the project team
We know it’s already looking interesting to you.
So, what do you need to be successful? Besides a great
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 5+ years of hands on front end application experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or
relevant experience within the field.
- JS framework experience including, but not limited to,
Bootstrap, Angular, Node, JQuery
- Microsoft Stack and/or LAMP Stack experience
- Experience with CRM/CLM platforms such as Veeva and/or
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress,
Drupal, and Crown Peak
- knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt, Nod
- Git expertise
- Experience in collaborating with creative, user experience,
strategy and project management teams.
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Client facing and presentation skills.
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations while still
- Strong process-orientation with significant attention to
- Ability to self-manage schedules and timelines for owned
- Comfortable delivering with excellence in a faced paced,
- Uses frameworks and structured problem solving when making
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team