About the role
We are looking for an inspired, motivated, and experienced Sr. FE developer to join our team. We are an experience design agency with a focus on the customer, which means that multi-discipline collaboration and prototyping are at the heart of our process.
Experience has taught you what works. Your long history in the game helps you choose the best mix of proven and cutting-edge technology. Based on this you will be responsible for:
- Rapid prototyping with code, using modern front-end
frameworks and a digital pattern library
of any library/framework abstraction.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical and business
requirements. Experience has taught you what works. Your long history in the
game helps you choose the best mix of proven and cutting-edge technology.
- Interacting with project teams to understand business and
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise
quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Contribute to solution architecture designs and lead code
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development.
You must have:
- Be capable of troubleshooting, debugging and doing root
cause analysis of web platform issues
- Fluent in English written and spoken (B1+)
- 3+ years of previous experience working as a front end
library/framework abstraction (such as RequireJS, and/or Angular and/or React
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite of tools – JIRA, Bitbucket,
- Knowledge of Node.js.
- Knowledge of Templating engines such as: Handlebars, Pug,
Jekyll, Twig, or Blade, etc.
- Working knowledge of recent development practices (Mobile
First, MVC, Object Oriented development)
- Work experience configuring, using, and troubleshooting
tools such as process automation & scripting.
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Experience working in an agency and/or creative and/or
technical consultancy environment.
- ES6 knowledge as a plus.
- Working knowledge of design patterns (e.g.,
model-view-controller, observer, object oriented, etc.) and working with
several mainstream libraries and frameworks
- Previous experience with Grunt or Gulp and/or pre-process
tools like SASS, LESS.
- Experience working with a headless /
file-based CMS (like Teamsite, AEM, SiteCore).