About the role
We are looking for a motivated Web Content Developer, who is detail and solution oriented! They will be responsible of creating, editing and tracking down the content within a CMS environment, which also implies interacting with the majority of stakeholders in a project. As a CMS project owner, WCDs strive to deliver excellent results to benefit both the project and the team.
You are about to launch your career with us! And we expect
- Understanding project assignments and requirements
- Proactive project follow-up
- Active participation in calls and teleconferences
- CMS construction within established timeframes
- Work side-by-side with the entire team to use the right
content solutions and develop new strategies.
- Ensure testing process success and correct defect management
We know it’s already looking interesting to you.
So, what do you need to be successful? Besides a great
You must have:
- Web Content Developer with experience using GIT.
- Experience with Adobe CQ CMS preferable.
- Basic understanding of a CMS platform
- Familiarity with basic front-end technologies (HTML, CSS and
- Experience manipulating and administering website content.
- Experience using best practice version control
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Familiar with JIRA or similar issue tracking tool
- Use of enterprise CMS knowledge is a plus like Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
(B1 or more)