Operations Department | Permanent Position | fulltime | 5+ years
A Senior Project Manager reports to a Delivery Director/Manager/Lead. Works closely with Directors and Subject Matter Experts, designers, developers and QA to ensure flawless project execution, efficient resource allocation, project financial sanity and client satisfaction. He/She fosters and grows project management talent and helps to develop processes, documentation, standardization and tools. Oversees Project Managers career development and is a key player on building high-energy, multi-disciplinary teams. He/She is interested, invested and passionate about the industry, the clients we serve, and the work produced
· 5+ years of experience managing a variety of digital project types; site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, maintenance.
· A track record for successfully managing a discipline or large programs.
· A mastery of Project Management Methodologies, PMI Process Groups, AGILE Development and Risk Management.
· Expert experience in project finance, pipeline planning, forecasting, road mapping and leadership.
· Resource management within the Solution Delivery team including balancing priorities, timelines, mix and casting while understanding and supporting the objectives and motivations of every discipline.
· Proven ability to successfully manage multiple stakeholders.
· Has managed and worked directly with Fortune 500 clients.
· Proven ability to work on large scale digital projects.
· Proven ability to develop and implement processes to ensure high-quality deliverables for the client.
· Proven acumen negotiation skills and proven ability to interact with Senior-level employees.
· Presents him/herself in a polished, professional way. Very high degree of personal professionalism.
· Mastery of office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint.
· Mastery of collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Box, Jira, Confluence.
· PMP designation, SCRUM Master, Six Sigma desired.