Technology Department | Permanent Position | fulltime | 3+ years of experience
As a Java Developer, you embrace learning and working with modern development frameworks and building enterprise-class Java applications.
- Develop and maintain Java web applications built with Spring Framework.
- Manage the integration points between various web services.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in the web application.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical and business requirements. Experience has taught you what works. Your history in the game helps you choose the best mix of proven and cutting-edge technology.
- Interacting with project teams to understand business and user requirements.
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of Java development.
3–5 of demonstrated professional working
experience in Java development (J2EE) or equivalent.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and strong contribution abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-service environment.
- Drive to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Experience working with Java Frameworks such as object mappers, Spring.
- Experience working with enterprise-level application servers such as WebSphere.
- Experience using Git and JIRA.
- Experience developing with scalable web systems.
- Experience using and configuring build automation/continuous automation tools.
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol, UNIX shell scripting, and networking.
- Experience working with RESTful web services.