Technology Department | Permanent Position | fulltime | 5+ years of experience
The Senior Full Stack / PHP Developer will be responsible for defining, reviewing, building and maintaining complex software architecture at the core of our client’s business. This involves working closely with the development staff to provide design and development integration for all client software platform elements.
· Build new PHP websites including but not limited to Wordpress sites
· Maintain existing websites (MVC and other)
· Integrate applications across various platforms and services as needed (custom CRM platform, Silverpop / Nexxus email platform, etc) requiring understanding of RESTful web services
· Build / Deployment management - Deploy code to staging and production LAMP servers
· Work with other front-end developers to integrate, debug and deploy production ready code.
· Some travel may be required.
Desired Skills / Experience:
• Strong process-orientation with significant attention to detail
• Familiar with traditional waterfall SDLC and Agile development.
• Excellent verbal and written skills when interacting with other technologists as well as the ability to clearly communicate project status to senior leadership
• Comfortable delivering with excellence against fast paced client requests
• Ability to self manage schedules and timelines for owned projects• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Qualifications:• 5+ years of hands on HTML and PHP application architecture experience
• LAMP Stack experience
• Collaborative and can work in a team environment.
• Demonstrates ability to complete projects on time, on budget, and within scope
• Understanding of MySQL database architecture and programming
• Experience with software platform architecture
• Uses established technology frameworks and structured problem solving when making decisions
• Versed in clear documentation practices to enable quick onboarding of addition developers