Operations Department | Permanent Position | fulltime | 7+ years of experience
A Senior Project / Product Manager is expected to lead a multidisciplinary team to develop highly complex products with multiple development stages, as well as plan, organize and control projects efficiently and effectively. Some of the responsibilities include: coordinating the creation of project proposals, generating estimates and SOWs, outlining and maintaining the project plan, manage change requests, handle a transparent and informative communication with the client and most importantly, lead the team at every turn of the process to accomplish the goals. The Senior PM will need to display a strong and flexible personality to be able to adapt to a world where the client's needs change quickly and constantly. Also, the PM needs be actively engaged in every aspect of their projects, and encourage the team to collaborate, learn and grow.
· Responsible for conveying the vision and functional elements necessary to deliver the strategy and goals for digital product(s).
· Develop and document project parameters including scope, schedule, budget, and specifications; creates, updates, and monitors project plans for all projects.
· Lead project execution throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures, channels and success expectations.
· Conducts and leads status meetings regularly with clients and internal team, ensuring thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of the project.
· Contribute to continual process and people management innovation, supporting effective delivery of solution.
· Establish clear project parameters supporting the success of all internal and client team members.
· Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs and invoices.
· Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
· Manage quality trade-offs.
· Administration and participation in organizational performance management initiatives.
· Manages effective and accurate completion of new business proposals.
· Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and leadership throughout the life of projects, both within and outside the organization, appropriately representing Hangar’s business philosophies, protocols and standards.
· 7+ years of experience in Project / Product Management - managing software or interactive web development.
· Knowledge of Project Management principles, methodologies and techniques.
· Proven experience in project management: able to generate project plans, SOWs, budgeting, forecasting, resourcing and timelines.
· Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle.
· Demonstrated experience managing multiple third-party vendors, and external and internal clients.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Spanish
and English (80%+ Proficiency).
· Excellent Client facing skills and stakeholder management.
· Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
· Ability to work under pressure and motivate people through solid management and leadership skills.
· Knowledge of decision-making and problem-solving techniques.
· Experience with MS Project, Excel or other project planning tools like Jira.
· Familiarity with digital deliverables and web production process.
· Hands-on experience with CMS systems (such as WordPress).
· Understanding of the QA testing process.
· Tech/Development background is a plus.