Quality Department | Permanent Position | fulltime | 3+ years of experience
The position calls for a broad knowledge and hands-on experience with cross browser and cross-device testing expertise. As a QA lead you will be responsible for testing a suite of websites and mobile apps, establish effective QA processes, provide clear directions for the QA team and work closely with dev. and other project team members to ensure quality. ￼￼We are looking for someone picky, driven, relentless, committed to doing things the right way the 1st time.
· Act as QA representative on project teams
· Monitor project compliance to standards and guidelines
· Verify that project documentation is sufficiently detailed to support development of QA materials
· Perform integration, functionality, system, regression and acceptance testing using manual methods and testing tools
· Perform business and functional requirements verification
· Record all test results, and completely document defects and system errors
· Knowledge and experience of different testing techniques and QA tools
· Work with external team members to coordinate efforts in terms of resourcing, estimations and similar task.
· Oversees team performance and provides support to the team to ensure the correct operation of the discipline and projects.
At LEAST 2 years of experience in the following:
· BA in software development or similar
· Formal software test methods and Quality Assurance programs
· Preparation of formal test plans, test cases and bug reporting
· Web testing experience
· Able to work under pressure
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Meticulous nature; displaying a penchant for detail and precision
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment