Creative Department | 1 Months Position | not-specified | 2+ years
A Production Designer is a solution-oriented individual who is obsessed with pixel perfection and attention to detail. He or she should be able to create, process and deliver all types of visual design assets for web and mobile, with a strong capacity for Photo Retouching and Colorization. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and functional design, and should be able not only to manage big projects but also to cooperate with other disciplines.
• 2+ years of experience in the industry. Strong Production Design Portfolio.
• Excellent Time Management & Tasks Prioritization skills, Independent, Self-motivated, organized and accountable.
• Photoshop expert with focus on digital production and a solid working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote and PowerPoint. Other Adobe Creative Suit programs are a plus.
• Must have excellent visual design skills and capable of solving problems creatively and effectively.
• Able to provide reliable quality assurance on creative deliverables.
• Attention to detail obsession. Pixel-perfect deliverables.
• Independent, Self-motivated, organized and accountable.
• Excellent communication English skills, both verbal & written. Able to take a simple client call without supervision, gathering requirements and validating understanding of the task.