About the role
We are looking for an inspired, motivated, and experienced Sr. FE developer to join our team. We are an experience design agency with a focus on the customer, which means that multi-discipline collaboration and prototyping are at the heart of our process.
Internal Job #CMA00020
You must have:
- 3+ years of previous experience working as a front end developer
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite of tools – JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge of with Node.js.
- Knowledge of with Templating engines such as: Handlebars, Pug, Jekyll, Twig, or Blade, etc.
- Working knowledge of recent development practices (Mobile First, MVC, Object Oriented development)
- Work experience configuring, using, and troubleshooting tools such as process automation & scripting
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Experience working in an agency and/or creative and/or technical consultancy environment.
- ES6 knowledge as a plus.
- Working knowledge of design patterns (e.g., model-view-controller, observer, object oriented, etc.) and working with several mainstream libraries and frameworks
- Previous experience with Grunt or Gulp and/or pre-process tools like SASS, LESS.
- Experience working with a headless / file-based CMS (like Teamsite, AEM, SiteCore).